BCChickens1

BCChickens1
Photo credit: Tracy Halladay

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Welcome to the BrighamCityChickens Blog!

This blog is being made to provide information to residents of Brigham City, Utah about having chickens as pets and raising them for eggs. I hope many other people become involved in posting comments and providing information that is beneficial.

The best thing we can do is provide a good experience so our friends and neighbors can see that chickens are indeed pets, they are quiet, and they are clean.

2 comments:

  1. Found you at Fresheggs site I am a follower! Very good info I just got a frizzle and Cochin bantam very small breed and I am having fun! Can't wait til they lay! Stop by when you can click the chicken link in the side bar. I will be doing a post on them for Saturday. http://shanswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! Beautiful house and yard on your blog! Enjoy your chickens!

    ReplyDelete