BCChickens1

BCChickens1
Photo credit: Tracy Halladay

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mobile posts (test)

I just downloaded the android app for blogger and am testing posting from my phone.  It may be convenient at times but it is definitely not comfortable.

I'm in Garland today assisting with the primary election (in a tech-support role).  I like the rural towns because you get to see more chickens or chicken related items out by the farms.  I drove past an older home today with a well manicured lawn and saw several hens and a rooster enjoying the shade of the trees.  It reminded me of the nickname chickens had about a hundred years ago here in the states.  People often called chickens 'yard birds' because almost every household had some in the yard supplying the family with fresh eggs and renewable meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment